PSN-L Email List Message

Subject: Re: Smoking paper
From: "Mark Robinson" mark.robinson@...............
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2002 19:31:03 +1300

> Also heard that you can use kerosene.
> Paraffin?

What the Americans call paraffin (oil) is known by a good proportion the
english speaking world as kerosene.
Paraffin wax is used for making candles.

Mark Robinson


Public Seismic Network Mailing List (PSN-L)

[ Top ] [ Back ] [ Home Page ]