PSN-L Email List Message
Subject: Re: How to post helicorder online
From: "Geoffrey" gmvoeth@...........
Date: Sun, 26 Apr 2009 16:07:50 -0700
1. Your Own ISP has a personal Web Page You can use.
2. Binary Newsgroups can be posted to and your
ISP probably has one you need a special program to
post with and its not easy to learn how to do it.
involves things like BINHEX and/or Yenc or Mime.
3. Use a free BLOG web site.
4. Free file sharing ( but you must join or register )
5. Peer to Peer which used to be called Kazaa
and might now be bit torrent.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, April 26, 2009 9:00 AM
Subject: How to post helicorder online
Hi Folks, I know many of you post your helicorder (screen shots) online for others to see. In the past I could not do this
because I only had a dial up modem. I now have broad band.
Could someone explain how I can do this?
Public Seismic Network Mailing List (PSN-L)
[ Top ]
[ Back ]
[ Home Page ]